|A night, Jan – April, Sep – 20th Dec (no minimum stay) – except Easter||£70.00|
|A night in May – August, 21st Dec – 31st Dec (minimum 2 nights on weekends only)||£90.00|
|A night for bank holidays (minimum stay 3 nights) – Easter, May Day, late May (Spring Bank) and late August.||£99.00|
Note: All lodges include 2 people.
|Pets per night (maximum of 2 pets per lodge) NB-Pet friendly lodge ONLY||£3.00|
|Infants ages 0-2 per night||Person’s under the age of 3 are free. however you are required to bring your own cot and linen.|
|Additional Persons ages 3+ per night (Maximum of 4 persons in any lodge)||£6.00|
Note: Only one lodge is Pet friendly (Oak). You must inform us or book the OAK lodge if you are bringing a dog and pay the extra charge.
- Lodges are 18.36 sq metres
- TV / Freeview / DVD
- Microwave / Oven / Hot plates / Kettle / Fridge / Freezer and sink with hot and cold water.
- Bed time reading lights
- Bathroom with toilet, hand basin, shower and a light up mirror with a shaver point.
- Fixed double bed.
- A Double bed-sized sofa bed.
- Linen and bedding (double bed sets)
- Towels, one bath and hand towel per person.
- Fully double glazed.
- Fully insulated and fitted with radiators.
- Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar and Biscuits are provided in the lodge.
- Communal BBQ area with a fire pit.
- Free WIFI available in all lodges.
All lodge guests will get 1 hour use of the hot tub per day. You will have the hot tub to yourselves and no other guest will be in at the same time. Please let us know on the day of your arrival what time you would like the hot tub from.
Please note all lodge guests will be asked to sign an agreement of Terms and Conditions of use for the Hot-tub and lodge. This agreement requires the guest to provide credit/debit card details.
If the terms and conditions have not been adhered to and damage, loss or extra cleaning has occurred Riddings Wood will charge a minimum of £100 fee to the guests involved. If the cost of repair and / or replacement exceeds £100 the guest will be notified and charged as appropriate.
In all cases your Credit Card details are only held for the period of your stay and are a safely destroyed following your visit.
- All lodges must be vacated by 11am.
- All arrivals must be after 2pm.
- No refunds unless proof of illness.
- When making a booking, a 50% deposit will be needed.
- A debit or credit card will be needed at the time of check in. Details will be taken in the case of any damage caused.
- You are responsible for the behaviour for all members of your party.
- Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay with us.
- All vehicles parked on our premises are left at owners risk.
- We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose. For example: to make checks, maintenance work or housekeeping.
- Anyone caught smoking in the lodges will be subjected to a £150.00 fine.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damaged caused.
- Anyone found tampering with the fire equipment will be charged.
- The park accepts a maximum of two dogs in the pet friendly lodge (Oak) at £3.00 per night. We must be advised at the time of booking. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time and owners are reminded to be respectful in relation to dog fouling. The bin is located outside of the lodges for disposal.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Please respect the lodge and leave as found.