Riddings Wood is proud to announce in 2019 the development of 6 new, premium long stay luxury ‘plus’ 6 berth lodges, each with its own hot tub, fully fitted kitchen and large washroom with separate shower cubicle.
|Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon (Jan-April, Sept – 20th Dec, Except Easter)||£385|
|Fri-Mon (May-August, 21st-31st Dec)||£445|
|Mon-Fri (May-August, 21st-31st Dec)||£465|
|Fri-Mon (Easter, May Day, Spring Back and August Bank Holiday Weekends)||£472|
- Lodges are 24.86 sq metres
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- ‘Nebraska Oak’ woodgrain with ‘Jackson Pine’ contrast
- 40” TV / Freeview / DVD
- Integrated Microwave/Oven/Gas hobs/Extractor fan/Fridge and pull out worktop extention
- Bathroom with toilet, hand basin, shower and a light up mirror with a shaver point.
- Fixed double bed on raised bunk area.
- The large fixed ‘L’ shaped sofa folds out to another double bed.
- Rear dining area with seating for up to 6 people, a 2nd TV and fixed gas assisted telescopic table which turns into the 3rd double bed
- Full height single wardrobe and ‘under bench’ storage areas
- Bunk bed area features two 230V sockets, USB points and rear ventilation windows
- Linen and bedding (double bed sets)
- Towels, one bath and hand towel per person.
- Fully double glazed front with glass feature panelling and single opening door.
- ‘Optiflame’ electric stove feature fire.
- ‘Jacuzzi’ 4 person hot tub
- Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar and Biscuits are provided in the lodge.
- Free WIFI available in all lodges.
Please note all lodge guests will be asked to sign an agreement of Terms and Conditions of use for the Hot-tub and lodge. This agreement requires the guest to provide credit/debit card details.
If the terms and conditions have not been adhered to and damage, loss or extra cleaning has occurred Riddings Wood will charge a minimum of £100 fee to the guests involved. If the cost of repair and / or replacement exceeds £100 the guest will be notified and charged as appropriate.
In all cases your Credit Card details are only held for the period of your stay and are a safely destroyed following your visit.
- All lodges must be vacated by 11am.
- All arrivals must be after 2pm.
- No refunds unless proof of illness.
- When making a booking, a 50% deposit will be needed.
- A debit or credit card will be needed at the time of check in. Details will be taken in the case of any damage caused.
- You are responsible for the behaviour for all members of your party.
- Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay with us.
- All vehicles parked on our premises are left at owners risk.
- We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose. For example: to make checks, maintenance work or housekeeping.
- Anyone caught smoking in the lodges will be subjected to a £150.00 fine.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damaged caused.
- Anyone found tampering with the fire equipment will be charged.
- The park accepts a maximum of two dogs in the pet friendly lodge (Oak) at £3.00 per night. We must be advised at the time of booking. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time and owners are reminded to be respectful in relation to dog fouling. The bin is located outside of the lodges for disposal.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Please respect the lodge and leave as found.