|A night, Jan – May, Sep – Dec (no minimum stay)||£50.00|
|A night in June – August (minimum 2 nights on weekends only)||£65.00|
|A night for bank holidays (minimum stay 3 nights)||£80.00|
Note: All lodges include 2 people. Stay for 4 nights or more and receive a 10% discount.
|Pets per night (maximum of 2 pets per lodge)||£3.00|
|Infants ages 0-3 per night||Person’s under the age of 3 are free. however you are required to bring your own cot and linen.|
|Additional Persons ages 3+ per night||£6.00|
|Bedding Pack (includes sheets, pillows and linen) Per Double Per Stay||£7.00|
|Towel Pack (includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel)||£3.00|
Note: All lodges may not be pet friendly. However please inform us upon making the booking.
- Lodges are 18.36 sq metres
- TV / Freeview / DVD
- Microwave / Oven / Hot plates / Kettle / Fridge / Freezer and sink with hot and cold water.
- Bed time reading lights
- Bathroom with toilet, hand basin, shower and a light up mirror with a shaver point.
- Fixed double bed.
- A Double bed-sized sofa bed.
- Fully double glazed.
- Fully insulated and fitted with radiators.
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits are provided in the lodge.
- Communal BBQ area with a fire pit built into the ground.
All lodge guests will get 1 hour use of the hot tub per day. You will have the hot tub to yourselves and no other guest will be in at the same time. Please let us know when making the booking what time you would like the hot tub from. More time available at no extra cost however you can check that upon arrival.
- All lodges must be vacated by 11am.
- All arrivals must be after 2pm.
- No refunds unless proof of illness.
- When making a booking, a 50% deposit will be needed.
- A debit or credit card will be needed at the time of check in. Details will be taken in the case of any damage caused.
- You are responsible for the behaviour for all members of your party.
- Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay with us.
- All vehicles parked on our premises are left at owners risk.
- We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose. For example: to make checks, maintenance work or housekeeping.
- Anyone caught smoking in the lodges will be subjected to a £150.00 fine.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damaged caused.
- Anyone found tampering with the fire equipment will be charged.
- The campsite accepts one dog per lodge at £5.00 per night in the Oak lodge only. We must be advised at the time of booking. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time and owners are reminded to be respectful in relation to dog fouling. The bin is located outside of the lodge for disposal.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Please respect the lodge and leave as found.